Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Well, it’s been a great first week in August. I’ve been driving around the beautiful Devon countryside, dealing with a variety of differing appliances and meeting some wonderful people. To all of George’s existing customers who have chosen to bring your business to us, thank you. To all of our new customers, thank you. We […]
With energy prices soaring there has been a significant switch in how people now heat their homes,
Carbon Monoxide is completely odourless and colourless, making it invisible and very difficult to detect without specialist equipment. As a result Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning presents a real and very dangerous risk in any home with a gas fire or boiler.
He has to deal with the constant Dick Van Dyke jokes – but 20 year-old Danny Hodgson loves his job as a chimney sweep. So much so that he has completed the extra training to become the youngest-ever accredited Master Sweep