Posts Page

Thank You

Well, it’s been a great first week in August. I’ve been driving around the beautiful Devon countryside, dealing with a variety of differing appliances and meeting some wonderful people.

To all of George’s existing customers who have chosen to bring your business to us, thank you. To all of our new customers, thank you. We are privileged to be of service to you all.

I will be publishing more news and articles of interest periodically, so please keep checking back. In the meantime, please feel free to look around. If you haven’t read it already, I would particularly like to draw your attention to the article entitled, “The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO)”.

Bye for now,


The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO)

Carbon Monoxide is completely odourless and colourless, making it invisible and very difficult to detect without specialist equipment. As a result Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning presents a real and very dangerous risk in any home with a gas fire or boiler.